NEW Intermediate Business Course
Please read this entire post before purchasing the class
The intermediate course is now LIVE!
In Oct 2020, we created the Beginner Board Business Workshop - the basics of starting a charcuterie board company. In that course, we discussed setting up your business accounts, inventory, sourcing supply, pricing, social media marketing, delivery/logistics, and more around the foundation of your business.
The Intermediate Board Business Workshop takes your little charcuterie side hustle to the next level. In this course, we focus on high volume orders, grazing tables, corporate events, wholesale opportunities, paid partnerships, sponsored posts, and more. This course will teach you how to add additional revenue streams to your business to continue growing.
- These courses are an investment to accelerate the growth of your company. Once purchased, you will have access to this content anytime you need it, and you can take this course at your own pace.
- Along with the content in this course, each student will also have access to the exclusive Facebook group for BBM members to ask questions, share ideas, and continue learning.
- Members will receive exclusive BBM discount codes for popular cheeseboard related brands around the nation.
- Beginning June 21, 2021, we will be releasing a number of free trainings and workshops through the Teachable platform (where the courses are hosted) that students will have exclusive access to view. These workshops will focus on targeted areas such as reels training, photo styling, trending food styling (think fruit flowers, salami rivers, etc), and anything else that the charcuterie community will find valuable.
- Option 1: Purchase the courses (or course) individually - you do not need to purchase the beginner course to have access to the intermediate course.
- Option 2: Purchase the Beginner + Intermediate Bundle for a total savings of $100. For those that have purchased the Beginner course already, a custom discount code was sent to the e-mail that you registered with for the beginner class.